MILWAUKEE Alkaline Infrared Temp-Gun – Skin Features:
- Fully bumpered nose, shielded LCD survives 180cm drops.
- Overmould grip for easy handling.
- Premium LCD for clearest readings.
- Clear button functions, easy setup.
- Powered by Alkaline 9V battery.
- Measures surface temperatures -30°C to 550°C for use in a variety of applications.
- User-configurable high/low temperature alert.
- 12:1 distance-to-spot ratio measures a 1m spot from 12m away.
- Hold, max, min, avg and diff modes.
MILWAUKEE Alkaline Infrared Temp-Gun – Skin Specifications:
Laser Type Class II
Max Power <1mW
Wave length 630-670nm
Distance-to-spot Ratio 12:1
Temperature Range -30°C-550°C
Accuracy +/- 1.8%
Fixed Emissivity .95