Milwaukee’s wood cutting, framing blades maximise life and cutting efficiencies to improve your productivity. An anti-friction coating keeps the blade cool while cutting and resists corrosion & gumming. Laser cutting technology creates the blade from 100% sheet steel to ensure a stable blade that increases cutting accuracy. Laser cut vibration slots minimise wobble and warping during use. A thin kerf design delivers faster cuts as well as more cuts per charge when using a cordless tool. Finally, Milwaukee Fine Finish circular saw blades have an Alternate Tooth Bevel (ATB) pattern to minimise tear out and leave a clean cut.
- Anti-Friction Coating for cooler cuts whilst resisting drag, corrosion and gumming.
- Cobalt Infused Tungsten Carbide extends the cutting life and maintains the tip sharpness.
- Laser Cut Vibration Slots minimise wobble and warping.
- ATB Tooth Pattern minimises tear out.
- Universal Arbor System includes reduction rings to fit most circular saws.
- Optimised for corded and cordless performance.
|Diameter||6 1/2″ (165mm)|
|Number of Teeth||40|
|Hook Angle||18 Degress|