- Genuine Milwaukee spare parts.
- Keyless chuck.
- Suitable for M18FPD & M18ONEPD.
- This is a more solid spindle (9/16″).
- Unique size to fit the M18FPD & M18ONEPD combi drills.
- Procedure to remove old chuck :
Open jaws of chuck.
Remove chuck screw [ On the FPD it is #40 TORX screw. This is LH thread so turn clock wise to remove the centre screw. ] This may require impact wrench and using a cut down Allen wrench.
Once screw is out put a cut down shaft of Allen key tightened into the chuck jaws and drive it off anti clockwise using an impact wrench.