- 1 x 18V Brushless 24mm Rotary Hammer DHR242Z
- 1 x 18V Brushless 125mm (5″) Angle Grinder DGA504Z
- 2 x 18V Li-Ion 5.0Ah Batteries BL1850B
- 1 x Active 3 Li-Ion Charger DC18RC
- Makpac Case
18V Brushless 24mm Rotary Hammer DHR242Z
- Able to drill in concrete as fast or faster than 24V Cordless Combination Hammer model BHR200.
- One touch slide chuck for SDS-plus bit.
- Easy-to-grip handle ergonomically designed to: give maximum power thrust ; provide a sure and comfortable grip in any operation; overhead application, drilling with palm-up or palm-down grip.
- 3 mode operation: Rotation + Hammering, Hammering only, Rotation only
- The tool body is seperated into the upper and lower housings at the foot of handle portion where the houses are jointed with vibration absorbing cushion rubbers.
- Higher productivity than model BHR202 achieved by using efficient Brushless DC motor to reduce energy loss by 30%
- Unique rubber joint construction suppresses the transmission of vibration to battery terminals, minimizing battery failures such as terminal breakage or poor electrical contact.
18V Brushless 125mm Angle Grinder DGA504Z
- Powerful Brushless DC motor (BLDC)
- Electronic current limiter
- Anti-restart function for safety
- Uses standard 125mm (5?) discs
- Convenient slide switch with lock on
- Battery fuel gauge
- Rotatable gear housing
18V Li-Ion 5.0Ah Batteries BL1850B
- Fuel gauge indicator, displays charge remaining on battery in four stages
- Built in memory chip communicates the usage history with the charger
- Built in shock absorbers protect the cells from jobsite conditions
- High energy cells pack more power per cell to reduce number of cells and overall weight
- Large release button for easy removal from the tool
- Built in air vents and wall cools the battery cells evenly whilst blocking damaging debris
- 16 contact terminals provide consistent power and firm hold in any environment
Active 3 Li-Ion Charger DC18RC
- Fast charging – charges Li-Ion 3.0Ah battery in only 22 minutes
- Built-in CPU – gathers information from the battery’s memory chip to determine optimum charging method
- Forced air cooling fan – cools the battery to minimise charging time
- Digital power display identifies the condition of the battery and charging condition