The 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless LED Headlamp is a portable, hands-free light source for wherever the job takes you. The high-luminance 1.6W single L.E.D. bulb provides 100 lumens, and up to 33 hours of continuous illumination on a single charge of an 18V LXT 5.0Ah battery (sold separately). The Headlamp can be powered by Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with the battery holder and 47” cord that connects the battery holder to the lamp head. The lamp head adjusts 0 degrees to 90 degrees with 7 positive stops for improved lighting on your work surface. The non-slip rubber strap keeps the lamp head securely attached to hard hats. It can also be used as a stationary light by attaching the lamp head to the battery holder.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
- High-luminance 1.6W single L.E.D. provides 100 lumens
- Lamp Head adjusts 0º – 90º with 7 positive stops
- Lamp Head features a IPX-4 water-resistant design
- Non-slip rubber strap keeps the lamp head securely attached to hard hats
- Can also be used as a stationary light by attaching the lamp head to the battery holder
- Battery holder features a built-in clip for attaching to belt
- 47″ cord connects battery holder to the the lamp head
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 2-13/16″ long
- Weighs only 1.9 lbs. with battery (battery not included)
- 3-year limited warranty