- Engineered for a superior finish & designed for greater comfort
- Dual mode with variable speed & consistent speed under load
- Switching between random & fixed orbit mode is easy using the selection lever
- Random orbit for large, high quality surfaces
- Eccentric motion gives a fine finish & removes the need for re-work
- Fixed/forced orbit for paint removal, renovation or rough work ensures a high rate of material removal
- Slim body & rotating, swivel handle for almost unlimited hand positions
Equipped with a powerful 500W motor, the Triton Eccentric Orbital Dual-Mode Sander tackles the most demanding sanding and polishing tasks with ease. Variable speed control enables the tool to be used with nearly all kinds of materials, and electronic speed maintenance holds the sanding speed constant under load, giving professional results.
Features include a 150mm / 6″ diameter hook-and-loop backing pad and two sanding modes. Free-run mode delivers fine, uniform sanding results with slow material removal, while forced orbit rotation mode is used for rapid material removal.
Dust is easily controlled with the highly effective vacuum dust extraction port, and the auxiliary front handle is equipped with a quick-release lever. The handles feature vibration-reducing, rubber overmoulded grips, for maximum protection and comfort.
Includes soft carrying case and various grit sanding discs, so the TGEOS can be used straight out of the box. A pair of spare carbon motor brushes is also included, providing this innovative machine with a long service life.