$1,249.00 inc. GST
$1,249.00 inc. GST
or 4 installments of $312.25 by More info
- Reviews (0)
Engineered to significantly improve safety and efficiency when cutting brick walls, mortar and more. Cut square, deep and with precision. The Allsaw AS175 is ideal for Trade Professionals and DIY Enthusiasts, there is a number of specialised blade options for specialised trade applications.
- Cut Dry. Cut Clean. – For the first time you can cut dry and cut clean at the same time. Inside jobs are now possible without the usual painstaking clean up time.
- Performance – Powerful, heavy duty 1400 Watt motor. Long lasting motor life even in the toughest working environments. All AllSaw compatible blades have high quality Tungsten Carbide teeth that are also resharpenable.
- Safety –
- The clever ergonomic design improves balance and control, whilst preventing dangerous and deadly kickbacks.
- The unique patent cutting technology produces little airborne dust which creates a safer environment for the operator and bystanders.
- The engineered design allows the operator clear visibility when cutting.
- Versatility – With a number of specialised Allsaw AS170 compatible blades available, including Wood Blades, Heritage Blades, Switchbox Blades, Headjoint Blades and more. We have the blade for the job.
- Never before seen dust control – For more sensitive work environments and work site restrictions, the new Heavy Duty Dust Boot takes dust removal to a whole new level. An attachment for the Arbortech Allsaw, the new design eradicates dust regardless of the blade depth, but still allows for precision cutting.
- Brick Removal
- Repairing Brick Walls
- Lintel Repairs
- Cutting Cement Block
- Historical Restoration
- House Repairs & Repointing
- Toothing Brickwork
- Chimney Repairs
- Expansion Joints
- Installations of Vents, Registers etc.
- Electrical Outlets
- 1 x set General Purpose Blades
- 1 x set Plunge Blades
- 1 x spare set of screws for blades
- 1 x dust boot
- 1 x heavy duty storage bag
- 1 x Ian Key
Pickup In Store
If you don't want to pay for delivery or need to ASAP, you can pick it up in store. Just bear in mind not all stores will have everything in stock. You'll be able to see if they do during the checkout process.
Most products are included in free delivery, however some are excluded as follows:
- Orders and/or items under $99.
- Orders and/or items that are deemed bulky, large or heavy.
- Clearance items.
- Orders that include or items that are classed as dangerous goods.
- Remote areas are excluded from free delivery and you will either be charged delivery at checkout or may be contacted prior to delivery to confirm delivery charges if necessary.
Changed your mind? No worries. You just need to get the product back to the store it was shipped from (this is on your receipt) within 30 days, unused and in its original packaging and we'll give you a refund (excluding delivery costs). You can read our full returns & exchanges policy here (special order items are excluded from this returns policy).