Basic bladeware at affordable prices – 100% emphasis on function.
While other Australian knife distributors began importing bladeware in earnest from Central Asia during the 1980s & 90s, and unable to obtain an Australian manufacturer, Knives Australia turned their attention to producers of affordable cutlery elsewhere. Under our own brand name of SICUT (Spencer Innovative Cutlery) and Keith Spencer designs and prototypes, we engaged the services of the traditional craftsmen of Indonesia for our Bushcraft and large working-knife range.
Australian-designed for Australian usage
- 1 x Sicut 12″ Slicing Knife – White Handle
- 1 x Sicut 7″ Filleting Knife – White Handle
- 1 x Sicut 6″ Curved Boning Knife – White Handle
- 1 x Sicut 10″ Medium Cut Sharpening Steel – White Handle
- 1 x Sicut 5pc Canvas Australian Made Knife Wrap with Clear PVC Front